2GIG Glass Break Sensor
- Get instant notifications and trigger camera recording when the sensor detects glass breaking
- Monitor multiple windows that could be entered by an intruder
- 15 feet detection range covers up to a 360˚ field of view
- Fully supervised and tamper protected
- LED lights for visual warnings & dual shatter recognition technology
- Easily mount to walls, ceilings or place it on top of furniture items.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Add this product to a bundle - save money versus seperate purchases.
With 2GIG’s glass break sensors, you can monitor multiple windows that could be entered by an intruder. Use it to instantly send a warning to your mobile phone, and even trigger your security cameras to start recording.
The sensor features a 15 foot maximum detection range with a 360° sensing angle field of view when ceiling mounted, and 180° when wall mounted. The device is fully supervised by the 2GIG Go!Control Panel and will transmit a wireless RF signal to the panel from up to 300 feet away when it hears the sound of glass breaking. LED lights on the detector’s face provide a visual indicator of broken glass. The detector is tamper protected and made of lightweight plastic (5.1oz) making it easy to mount near any window you wish to protect.