Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7
- Smallest 3-in-1 Zwave Door Sensor Window Sensor. MultiSensors include magnetic contact, dry contact relay, and a tilt sensor. The tilt detection must be in operation with the magnet sensor in its description.40% smaller than previous generation at only 2.8”x0.75”x0.7” (main body)
- 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery. Optimised to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations.
- With a SmartStart enabled gateway, you can connect it to your ZWave hub by simply scanning its QR code. From there, stick it to your door and Door / Window Sensor 7 is ready to power your home and protect it.
- Zwave Window Sensor 7 is powered by the speed enhancements that come from Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 enabling it to wireless communicate 50% faster and up to 67% further in real-world use.
- Compatible with Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Ring, Open Z-Wave, Nexia, Domoticz and more., Frequency: 908.40 MHz, 916.00 MHz, ID: ZC12-20080085
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- Aeotec’s smallest, full-featured open/close sensor; 40% smaller than Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- 2 sensors built-in: open/close sensor and tilt sensor.
- Additionally can be used connected 3rd party electronics to your Z-Wave system using the sensor’s universal binary input / dry contact sensor.
- Features SmartStart and S2 security technologies.
- Powered by one 1/2 AA (ER14250), Door / Window Sensor 7 uses 66% less battery power to communicate via Z-Wave Plus than older models did. Offers up to 3-year battery life depending on gateway it connects with.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen7 and 700 series wireless technologies.