Aeotec Wall Swipe
|International Protection Rating
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- Plug outlet plates give your home’s wall switches a modern upgrade. Note: To connect WallSwipe, it requires Aeotec Nano device running firmware 2.0 or greater.
- Z-wave paddle switch extends the power of Aeotec’s Nano range of in-wall, Z-Wave controllers to offer a multitude of different wall switch controls including tap, long-press- swiping and sliding. WallSwipe’s inbuilt IR sensor extend the control one further, allowing you to use gestures to control the wall switch from up to 5.9 inches afield.
- WallSwipe is automatically compatible and dependent on any of Aeotec’s Nano, in-wall range, including Nano Dimmer, Nano Switches, Nano Shutter, and Dual Nano Switches. The combination works as a dimmer, one load switch, two loads switch, and motor controller.
- The slider indicating lights works to reflect different features when working as a dimmer, switch, or motor controller. The package comes with WallSwipe x 1, manual x 1, connection cable x 1, and screw x 2.
- Easy to install, simply plug WallSwipe into your Nano via the connection port and affix it to your wall. When installing 2 or more WallSwipes side-by-side, you can disable the gesture control to remove the potential for accidental and incorrect commands.