Aqara Security Camera Hub Indoor G2H Pro, 1080p HD HomeKit Secure Video Indoor Camera, Night Vision, Two-Way Audio, Zigbee Hub, Plug-in Cam Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Works with IFTTT
|Recommended Uses For Product
|HD Resolution, Night Vision, Motion Sensor
- 【The Most Complete HomeKit Support & Two-way Audio】 Connect your Aqara Indoor Camera G2H Pro to Apple HomeKit Secure Video, which can prevent hackers from stealing your data and protect your privacy at home. The G2H Pro supports face and package recognition and notifications that are processed locally on your HomeKit hub. You can speak with your family using two-way audio while viewing real-time video images remotely. (*Note: Power adapter is not included.)
- 【1080p HD & Night Vision】1080p Full HD recording with 146° wide-angle lens offers you stable and smooth video day or night. It will notify you via smartphone and built-in siren, and record a short clip in case of an abnormal sound or motion being detected. The short clip will be sent to the cloud immediately(no subscription or monthly fees required), while the full footage will be recorded locally.
- 【Smart Local Control Center】The Camera G2H Pro can also work as a Zigbee 3.0 hub, which can connect up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child-devices and allow for seamless integration across Aqara’s sensors and home automation devices. With the G2H Pro, when your Aqara sensors are triggered by an event such as opening the door, it will be marked on the video timeline, and you will be able to see video notifications. HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT are supported.
- 【Multiple Storage Methods & WPA3 Wi-Fi】Apart from iCloud (50 GB or more iCloud Subscription is required) and micro SD card (up to 512 GB, not included) storage methods, the G2H Pro also supports local NAS storage that uses the Samba protocol. Please note: to use NAS storage, a supported micro SD card as well as SMB1.0-compatible software are required. 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi network connection is required and 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not supported.
- 【We Care About Your Privacy】 The G2H Pro has a local software masking function, which can prevent certain parts of the image from being recorded or sent to third-party servers. Besides, the data streams from the camera are encrypted and the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3 is supported to further protect your data. Moreover, by setting the configurable activity zones, unnecessary alerts can be reduced.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
View of Wider-Angle, 1080p Full HD with Flexible Placement
By supporting an even wider viewing angle of 146° (diagonal), it enables a single camera for the entire room.
Captured by a crisp 1080p sensor, the viewing is crystal clear no matter how bright or how dark the environment is.
The strong magnet inside the base makes it capable of attaching to the surface of metal objects.
IR Night Vision
Clear image at night without any annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
Mark Zones You Care About, or Exclude Partial Areas for Enhanced Privacy
Mark zones you want to be tracked to take good care of your baby or pets and reduce unnecessary alerts.
Moreover, the G2H Pro now has a local privacy masking, that can prevent certain parts of the image to be recorded or sent to third-party servers.
Not Just a Camera, It’s the Ticket to Real Smart Living
With a built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub, you can connect EXTFIT sensors and controllers to the Camera Hub G2H Pro, and you will be able to configure powerful local automations.