eufy Security Smart Lock D20, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, IP65 Weatherproofing
- Built-In Wi-Fi, No Assembly Required: Avoid the hassle of setting up another device just to use your smart lock's Wi-Fi. Solo Smart Lock is Wi-Fi enabled to provide you with the ultimate convenience.
- Multiple Ways to Unlock: With 4 convenient choices, you decide how to open your front door, whether it’s with Bluetooth via the eufy Security app, Wi-Fi, the electronic keypad, or a key.
- Grant Access with the eufy Security App: Forget key copying. Quickly and easily share permanent, scheduled access to your home with friends, family and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IPX3 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- Bank-Grade Security: Smart Lock stores your in-app data locally using a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Smart, Strong and Secure
Smart Lock redefines home security. Constructed with advanced materials, it protects your front door with the latest encryption technology and smart locking features to always protect your property and privacy.
eufy Security Solo Smart Lock D20
From eufy, the home security brand where privacy comes first.
• Comprehensive Safety Solutions for Your Home
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Easy to Install
It only takes 15 minutes to install Smart Lock. Set it up all by yourself using only a screwdriver—saving you money on calling a contractor.
Protect Your Passcode
Hide your passcode from prying eyes by setting a scramble code, a series of random numbers you can input to prevent others from spying on your actual code.
Use a portable charger to unlock your Smart Lock when it’s out of battery power. The AA batteries last around 12 months before needing to be replaced.
Exterior assembly, interior assembly, deadbolt, strike plate, strike reinforcer, screw pack, 4 × AA batteries, user manual, and a welcome card.
Eufy Wi-Fi Smart Lock only connects to 2.4GHz networks.