Fibaro Flood Sensor (Gen 5)
- The ultimate Z-Wave Plus water leak sensor/detector, with temperature and tilt sensor
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when water is detected
- Three 24K plated Gold telescopic feet always makes contacts with both even and uneven surfaces and never corrodes
- Built-in temperature sensor can alert you If there is a sudden rise or fall in temperature, which can help prevent damage due to frozen pipes
- Z-Wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: ZC10-16025007
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the “Next Gen” Z-Wave hardware platform, also know as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Three 24 karat gold telescopic probes (for placement on uneven surfaces).
Extremely easy installation – simply place on a surface prone to flooding.
Battery or VDC powered.
Built-In Z-Wave network range tester.
Potential free output terminal.
LED visual indicator.
Alarm system integration.
Manufacturer Part #: FGFS-101 ZW5
Power Supply: 12-24 VDC
Battery Type: 1x CR123A (3.6V) battery (included)
Power Consumption: 0.4W at VDC operation
Voltage at Output Terminals: 40V (AC or DC): – EMC 2004/108/EC
Radio Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz U.S.
Wireless Range: up to 164 feet outdoors; up to 98 feet indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
Operational Temperature: 50° to 104°F
Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.5° Fahrenheit (from 32° to 104°F)
Dimensions: 2.8(Dia) x 1.1(H) inches
Certifications: Z-Wave Plus
Warranty: 12 months