|2.32 x 2.32 x 2 inches
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Doesn't work with HomeKit
|Item Package Quantity
|1 year manufacturer
About this item
- INTELLIGENT remote controlled Z-Wave Plus wall plug that provides energy monitoring and has a built in USB port on the side for charging your devices. Control & Monitor your Refrigerator, Washer & Gas Dryer, Stereo, Fan, Gaming Console, Humidifier, Small Appliances, and so much more. (*NOT Home Kit compatible)
- ENERGY MONITORING. With its unique LED ring you're able to visually see how much power a device is using or if you left your connected device on. Use your mobile app as well to see how much power is being used, by plug and USB independently set automated scenes based on power consumption(Proper supporting Z-Wave is needed)
- SECURITY. Wall plug uses the best in class end to end encryption, the new Z-wave S2 security framework.
- HIGHEST QUALITY HARDWARE. Wall Plug complies with North American electrical safety standards. UL Certified E479123, FCC ID 2AA9MFGWPB121, Z-Wave Plus Certified ZC10-17115892
- COMPATIBILITY: Wall Plug is compatible with any certified Z-Wave gateway for basic on/off control, while having USB Charging (Wink, Samsung Connect, Z-Wave Alarm Panels) Energy monitoring and advance settings work with Figaro HC2/HCL, SmartThings, Nexin, Vera, URC, Zapata, Home Seer.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
The FIBARO Wall Plug is a remotely controlled plug-in switch with a built-in feature to measure power and energy consumption. FIBARO smart plug makes it possible to control electrical devices in a convenient, worry-free and maintenance-free way. It changes the color of the seamless crystal LED ring, informing you about the current load of the connected appliance with just a glance. It’s also equipped with a USB charging port discreetly located on the side that also measures power consumption independently from the plug load