Foscam FR305 WiFi Wireless 802.11N 300Mbps Router/Repeater Amplified for 2x Range & WPS Button
- Twice the range of standard routers with adjustable amplification up to 200mW at 802.11n & 500mW at 802.11b/g for deep wall and multiple story penetration
- Specifically designed for large houses and offices, easy installation & WPS button for push button connectivity
- Universal WiFi repeater function for amplifying existing network or combining multiple routers for large range mesh coverage
- Standards IEEE 802.3/3U IEEE 802.11n/g/b, 2X fixed 5dBI Omnidirectional Antennas, 1xWAN & 3LAN Ports
- Parental controls including website/domain filters, time use control, MAC filters
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Supports 64/128bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, AP, WISP, WDS Bridge, Universal Repeater, Dynamic IP,PPPOE, Static IP, L2TP, PPTP
Reception sensitivity: b mode：1M -92dBm@8% 11M -87dBm@8% PE, g mode：54M -72dBm@8% PE, n mode：72.2M -68dBm@8% PER； 150M -68dBm@8%
The FR305 Wireless N300 High Power Router/Repeater is specifically designed for large houses or offices. It can be used as a standalone router or as a universal repeater for extending an already existing wireless network. The FR305 features dual strength power output resulting in up to two times the range of standard routers. It complies with IEEE802.11n (wireless-N capability) which can deliver wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps. This high speed means it’s perfect for multiple devices and multiple uses like setting up Foscam IP cameras, web browsing, email, chat, streaming videos, online gaming, and connecting to your phone to reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage. The FR305 also supports the latest wireless security features, including 128-bit WEB and WPA/WPA2, which prevent unauthorized access to your router. The high power amplifier technology means that the Wi-Fi signal can penetrate most walls and obstacles and eliminate a majority of dead spots. With easy installation and setup (no CD required) you will be ready to go in no time!