GE CYNC Smart Light Switch On/Off Paddle Style, No Neutral Wire Required, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Switch, Works with Alexa and Google Home, (1 Pack) Packaging May Vary
- Upgrade your smart home and make traditional bulbs smart: The Cync smart paddle style light switch allows you to make traditional bulbs smart. You can control lights from the switch, or from the Cync App using scheduling and scenes
- Add convenience with your WiFi Light Switches: Get convenience and comfort with enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, so you never come home to a dark house
- Easy, DIY Installation: Easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Works in homes built prior to the 1980s and requires a ground wire and 2.4GHz WiFi to enable smart control - no neutral wire required
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible (devices sold separately): Using the switch's built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control
- Set schedules and save energy: Set a schedule for your lights to turn off when you aren't home so you can save energy and money
- Minimum Wattage Requirement: Requires a 15-Watt minimum on the switch's circuit (use the included bulb adaptor for medium base bulbs if less than 15-watts
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
The Cync On/Off Smart Switch adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch adds out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting to traditional bulbs.
When Cync or C by GE smart bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with Cync or C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch.
C by GE On/Off Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other Cync and C by GE Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches – connecting the switches wirelessly still applies, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub required. Works with most common residential wiring-no neutral wire required.