GE Enbrighten Add-On Toggle Switch
|Switch Style||Add-on Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.13 x 1.75 x 4.13 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
|International Protection Rating||IP54|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, vera, SmartThings, Amazon Alexa|
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- Revolutionary design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Unique advancements make the controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
- QuickFit – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal solution for older-style switch boxes, multigang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- Light-commercial capable – Rated for universal 120/277VAC use, the switch works in a variety of systems. Common home installation is supported with 120VAC smart controls or light-commercial applications are possible through 277VAC automation devices.
- Multi-switch operation – The switch is not a stand-alone device. It must be used with a Wi-Fi, Z-Wave or Zigbee smart control for home automation. A smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for operation from up to 5 locations.
- Versatile compatibility – Partner the add-on switch with any smart switch, dimmer or fan control from Enbrighten and UltraPro to upgrade traditional 3-way setups. The add-on switch offers the same functions as the primary switch.