GE Enbrighten Jasco Plug-In Smart Dimmer
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Switch Style||Dimmer Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 1.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|Controller Type||Wink, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings|
|Connectivity Protocol||ZigBee, Wi-Fi|
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- AMAZON ALEXA COMPATIBLE – The smart dimmer connects to Echo Plus and Echo Show (2nd gen) without a separate hub for voice control with Amazon Alexa. It is also compatible with all other Alexa devices through a certified hub.
- SUPPORTED HUBS – Works with hubs from SmartThings, Wink, PEQ and Logitech Harmony Home Hub Extender as well as home systems by your favorite cable companies, including Cox, Rogers, Comcast Xfinity and Comporium. It is not compatible with Philips Hue (Zigbee Light Link – ZLL).
- DUAL OUTLET – Features 1 Zigbee-controlled, polarized outlet for wireless dimming and 1 always-on, grounded outlet to provide continuous power. Max load supports 300W incandescent, 100W dimmable LED/CFL and 1,800W (15A) resistive.
- REMOTE OPERATION – Mobile devices wirelessly schedule and control the ON/OFF and brightness functions of indoor plug-in dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lighting. Energy reporting provides valuable information and automations to reduce electrical costs. The wireless range is up to 150ft. from the controller or closest Zigbee device.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – The side-access outlets and discreet design fit easily behind furniture or in other tight, indoor spaces. Its compact construction allows the dimmer to plug into the top outlet of a duplex receptacle without blocking the lower outlet.