Kasa Smart Plug Mini 15A, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, UL Certified, 2.4G WiFi Only, 4-Pack(EP10P4) , White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|2.36 x 2.03 x 1.5 inches
About this item
- Voice control: Kasa smart plugs that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant. Enjoy the hands free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Easy set up and use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the case app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules set your smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Smart Outlet Control from Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Trusted and Reliable: Kasa is trusted by over 6 Million users and being the Reader’s Choice of PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
The EP10 is Kasa latest mini smart plug that support 15A maximum load, you can use it controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers and other home electronic appliances. With it adding voice control to any outlet, you could also enjoy the hands-free convenience.
The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family include smart actions, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi-Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.EP10 Series plug will be part of Amazon CFH program(certified for humans) program soon for the simply setup, Just plug in and say ”Turn on first plug” or follow the simple instructions on Kasa App to enjoy the feature.