Philio 3in1 Multisensor Motion (PIR), Temp & Light
- Monitor motion, light level and temperature in any room.
- PIR Motion sensor detects movement to trigger automations or security alarms
- Measures and reports temperature and brightness levels
- Trigger automation and receive notifications based on sensor status.
- Z-Wave compatible device with over-the-air updates
- Mounts on any surface in vertical or horizontal positions
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Add this product to a bundle - save money versus seperate purchases.
The Philio 3 in 1 Multisensor combines a Passive Infra-Red Motion Sensor, Illumination Sensor and Temperature Sensor all in one small package.
Monitors changes in infrared level to accurately detect movement in a monitored room or space.
Light Level sensor
Measures a room’s light level (LUX) and reports this to your Z-Wave network and controller.
Monitors room temperature and can report the data to a thermostat to control a room’s climate.
The sensor’s Lithium battery provides over 2 years of use in normal situations and notifies you when the battery needs replacing.
The PIR/Motion 3 in 1 Sensor is designed with three detecting sensors, PIR/motion, temperature, and illumination.
Use the motion sensor in conjunction with the light and temperature sensor to activate lighting scenes, control your thermostat and HVAC systems, or even trigger an alarm. For example, at night when the lux level falls, you can set up a scene to illuminate an area if it detects a person moving.