Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor
|Black & White
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes, Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately, Works with Apple HomeKit
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions,
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It’s perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you.
- UNLOCK HUE’S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor.). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you’re home when you’re on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)