Qubino DIN Rail Dimmer
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|0.71 x 2.36 x 3.7 inches
|International Protection Rating
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- Occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box
- Can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W
- The Qubino DIN Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network
- Extremely small size and a specially Designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps: Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires. Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box. Fix the switches to the box
- Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” products. Our products are made to last, so we only select and use top-Quality electronic components. Our modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
- If the device is not powered (the GREEN led is not on) check the wiring, and before that be sure that you did not connect a bulb that is too powerful
- We recommend the maximum 20W LED lamp to be connected to 1 DIN Dimmer