Ring Spotlight Cam Battery HD Security Camera with Built Two-Way Talk and a Siren Alarm, Works with Alexa – White
|Special Feature||Motion Sensor|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.8 x 2.6 x 4.75 inches|
About this item
- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC.
- Powered by the quick-release rechargeable battery pack.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 180 days, and share videos and photos.
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View.
- Includes built-in LED light strips and a siren.
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Camera gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
24/7 Security in Your Hands
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC whenever motion is detected, so you can see, hear and speak to people on your property from anywhere. Armed with HD video, lights and a siren, Spotlight Cam protects your home around the clock – day or night, rain or shine.
Ring Protect Plan
Get even more out of all your Ring doorbells and cameras with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save, and share videos and photos when you activate video recording and photo capture for $3.99/month per device or $10/month per household.
Security and privacy controls in a convenient dashboard
With Control Center, you can add and remove authorized client devices, shared users, and select linked accounts–all from one place on your phone, tablet, or PC. Learn more about security and privacy.
Works with Alexa
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”