Shelly Dimmer, Relay Switch WiFi Smart Home Automation, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, iOS Android App, No Hub Required, Wireless Light Switch, Smart Appliances, Smart Dimmer
- WIRELESS - No HUB required – Connect Shelly Dimmer/SL directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
- CONTROL REMOTELY - Control the lighting at home, no matter where you are. Now you won’t be leaving the lights on and your home won’t welcome you in darkness.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE - Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- ON/OFF AND DIMMING FUNCTION - With Shelly Dimmer/SL you can turn on/off or use dimming function to your lights.
- SUNRISE/SUNSET SHEDULES -Shelly Dimmer/SL will automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and can control your lighting accordingly.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Shelly Dimmer2 is able to cover all possible electrical installations in the world. It can be used in houses where the neutral line is missing and provides a full set of dimming functionalities. Control, dim and power measure a wide range of halogen lights, dimmable LED and ferromagnetic transformers between 110-230V ±10%.
Wide range of voltage support
Shelly Dimmer2 supports 110-230V ±10%. From halogen and incandescent lights to dimmable LED and resistive-inductive load ferromagnetic transformers, Shelly Dimmer2 can be used with a huge variety of light bulbs. Fast and easy to set up, it is designed to be easily fitted behind a built-in light switch, socket, junction or electrical boxes.
*When using the device without neutral, Shelly Dimmer2 requires at least 10W of power consumption to operate. If the connected light has a smaller power consumption, Shelly Bypass is needed for the device to work.
Overheating and Overconsumption protection
Shelly Dimmer2 has а built-in temperature sensor for overheating protection. If the PCB temperature goes above a danger level, the device will turn off. In case you want to control your consumption and spending, set your preferred daily/monthly energy use, and Shelly Dimmer2 will turn off the circuit immediately if it detects a higher value, thanks to its internal power meter.
Brightness that suits your activities
Depending on your activities and the time of day, different types of light and luminosity are suitable. With Shelly Dimmer2, you can adjust the brightness according to your preference and set an appropriate lighting level best for reading bedtime stories, watching TV, having dinner, etc.