Stelpro ASMT402 Smart Home Thermostat to adds Maestro Connectivity to existing Line Voltage Electric Baseboards, Convectors, and Fan Heaters
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 5.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.02 Pounds|
About this item
- Stelpro ASMT402 Maestro Smart Home Thermostat to adds Maestro Connectivity to existing Line Voltage Electric Baseboards, Convectors, and Fan Heaters
- Full potential is reached when paired with the MAESTRO ASMC402 controller thermostat to achieve full heat automation in the home
- Compatible with Maestro Controller or Zigbee Hub: Control At Your Fingertips With Your Smartphone Or Mobile Device
- Can also be linked to an existing Zigbee network controlled by any Zigbee compatible controller
- Relative Room Humidity Display
- Energy Consumption Assessment for Optimal Energy Efficiency when used with the MAESTRO ASMC402 controller thermostat
- Energy Savings Up To 25% Depending on Use and combined with the MAESTRO ASMC402 controller thermostat
- Min. Watts (150/260/300) - Max Watts (2000/3400/4000) - Voltage (120/208/240) - Amperage (16. 7)
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
MAESTRO is the first smart thermostat compatible with all your electric heating devices, such as baseboards, convectors and fan heaters. As the heart of your heating ecosystem, the MAESTRO controller thermostat not only offers multiple features through its mobile app, it also gives you peace of mind, optimizes your comfort and saves energy.
The MAESTRO solution is intuitive, accessible and smart. MAESTRO ensures you always stay comfortable by adjusting to your lifestyle. Turning your house into a smart home has never been easier! 3-Year – contact Stelpro at 1-844-STELPRO (783-5776) for questions at on service, parts or installation questions.