Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Scene Controller ZEN32, White | Z-Wave Hub Required
|Data Transfer Rate
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|1.75 x 1.5 x 4.25 inches
About this item
- MAIN BUTTON: Connect a 120 V light fixture (up to 150 W for LED's) to control it via Z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. NOTE: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- 4 REMOTE BUTTONS: Program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets. Use the buttons to enter "Away" mode on your way out or to turn off all of the lights before you go to bed with a single click.
- DIRECT 3-WAY SOLUTION: No add-on switch needed! Works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Wire it just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 models. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Works great as a single pole switch too!
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. The ZEN32 Scene Controller is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Clear diagrams and 7-day a week support included. No side tabs and just 1.1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED (check before buying). The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Use it as a switch, a wall remote, or both.
The ZEN32 delivers modern style with versatility.
The main button on top of the switch provides simple on/off control of a resistive load up to 15A, a small fan under 3A, or up to 150 W of LED lights (dimming not available). This button will display as an on/off switch in your hub, allowing automation and the multi-tap scene control triggers.
Direct 3-Way Solution
Enjoy extra flexibility by wiring it as either a single pole or a 3-way switch with an existing mechanical switch or a momentary switch. You can even create a virtual 3-way if you’d like to have 2 smart switches in both locations, or even 2 scene controllers!
Wire it without a load
The versatility of the ZEN32 even includes the ability to utilize the main button for remote control only. Leave the load terminal empty, and the ZEN32 becomes a wall remote, with programming available from all buttons.