Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Switch ZEN15 for 110V AC Units, Sump Pumps, Humidifiers, and More
About this item
- POWERFUL PLUG: The only Z-Wave Plug that lets you safely control and monitor heavy-duty 110V appliances from your Z-Wave smart home system. Connect your refrigerator, humidifier or dehumidifier, AC unit, fan, sump pump, or a gas clothes dryer to Z-Wave. NEW: 45 degree angled plug so you can fit 2 Smart Switches in a single receptacle!
- POWERFUL Z-WAVE: With built-in Z-Wave Plus signal repeater and range test tool, the Power Switch will boost your whole Z-Wave network while keeping it protected with AES signal encryption.
- POWERFUL CONTROL: Monitor energy use of connected appliances in live mode or over time with W, kWh, A, and V reports (your Z-Wave hub needs to support this feature). NOTE: It is NOT a power outage monitor! Quick status reports to the controller and on/off state recovery after power failure.
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Made from high-quality components that will last, even when it's very cold or very hot (14° - 104°F, indoor use only). ETL certified: complies with North American electrical safety standards. Extra-thick flexible cord is perfect for installations with no immediate access to a receptacle.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use the Power Switch with any certified Z-Wave gateway for simple on/off control (Wink, Z-Wave alarm panels). Advanced settings and energy monitoring available for open systems only, including Vera, SmartThings (custom device handler required, contact seller first), HomeSeer, and Fibaro Home Center Lite.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Switch ZEN15
The Power Switch might just be your ideal Z-Wave device:
- BUILT STRONG: High inrush currents require durable hardware made to last. The Power Switch is designed and built according to North American electrical safety standards. It’s equipped with a sturdy, thick electrical cord and hard shell to handle the more powerful appliances in your home.
- IT’S INNOVATIVE: Make the most of this feature-packed Z-Wave switch. Test signal strength and view real-time power consumption of your most energy-thirsty appliances using the colorful LED indicator (advanced energy monitoring is available on select hubs).
- IT’S SIMPLE: It’s Plug-N-Play, pretty much! Wide Z-Wave hub compatibility and fast auto-inclusion mean all it takes to get started with your Power Switch is to plug it into a grounded receptacle.
- IT’S SO MUCH MORE: Built-in range extender, on/off status recovery along with the capacity for customized scenes and events make the Power Switch the answer to advanced automation of your large (and small!) appliances.