Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount, Works with Vera and SmartThings
|Number of Batteries
|1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
About this item
- EXTRA FEATURES: Adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time. Built-in Z-Wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways.
- 2 POWER SOURCES: Runs on a single battery for up to a year (depending on traffic and settings) OR on micro USB cable (NOT INCLUDED). Acts as signal extender when connected to USB.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning.
- CERTIFIED SECURE: Uses the latest S2 Z-Wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption. Z-Wave Plus chip for longer range and increased battery life.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
NOTE: This sensor is supported by open Z-Wave systems ONLY. It will not work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.
Please contact seller if you’re not sure your hub is compatible.
- Model Number: ZSE18
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 1 CR123A battery (included) / Micro USB cable and power adapter (NOT included)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet in open space
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this sensor from Alexa.
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite