GE Enbrighten Plug-in Smart Switch
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Switch Style||Dimmer Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.75 x 1.5 x 2.6 inches|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|International Protection Rating||UL Certified|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, vera, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings|
|Connectivity Protocol||ZigBee, Wi-Fi|
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- EASY VOICE CONTROL – Pair directly with Echo Studio, Echo Show 10, or 1st and 2nd generation Echo Plus immediately out of the package for easy voice command of connected devices. No additional equipment is required for use with these Echo models. Other Alexa and Google Assistant products can also be used for voice control when connected through a compatible Zigbee hub. SMARTTHINGS USERS: The switch requires a device-type change in the SmartThings IDE to avoid being added as a “Thing.” A certified solution is in progress.
- DUAL-OUTLET DESIGN – Two polarized, Zigbee-enabled outlets are operated and scheduled at the same time (not individually controlled). A side-access design easily fits behind furniture, and the smart dimmer only occupies the top outlet of a duplex receptacle.
- TRUSTED NETWORK – Zigbee 3. 0 is forward and backward compatible and does not use well-known network keys, which allows reliable, safe home automation. Certified device-to-device interoperability and a proven mesh network eliminate single points of failure while supporting large networks.
- RANGE EXTENDER – The plug-in Zigbee switch repeats the signal from your hub or other Zigbee device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
- LED, CFL, INCANDESCENT AND HALOGEN – The smart switch is compatible with all types of light sources. Enjoy the full benefit of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs.