Centralite Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Seamless integration with HVAC systems – Sensor can send commands to your HVAC to adjust to your comfort level based on temperature thresholds that you choose.
- Save Energy, Save Money – Efficiencies from this sensor mean your bills come down as your home needs less electricity to power everything.
- Longer Battery Life and Range – so you can respond faster to temperature alarms.
- Works with all major controllers – Has an operating temperature range of 0 to 40°C with humidity range of 0 to 90% R.H.
- Avoid Costly Repairs – Temperature and humidity alerts warn you long before your water pipes burst or your basement gets overrun with mildew.
Get fast temperature and humidity readings sent to your smart home hub to control your HVAC. Perfect for spaces that do not have built-in temperature control, the sensor can help keep your rooms feeling comfortable and alert you before your pipes freeze or mould starts growing due to high humidity.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Add this product to a bundle - save money versus seperate purchases.
By detecting changes in in-home temperature and humidity, Centralite’s Temperature & Smart Humidity Sensor can add a whole range of climate control features to your connected home. By reporting these climate changes, your HVAC system can respond to your comfort level and help to reduce wasted energy.
A long-range wireless sensor that instantly sends temperature and humidity updates, this sensor is perfect for monitoring rooms or buildings that do not have built-in temperature control. Very useful for receiving a low-temperature alarm before pipes freeze. It also has a variety of other uses, such as checking on the conditions of cigar humidors, wine cellars, or any other object or space that is temperature and/or humidity sensitive. Install the humidity sensor in basements or other areas where mould and mildew might grow due to high levels of humidity. Determine trouble areas before costly repairs are necessary.
Where you can Use the Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Install the sensor in a basement or place where mould and mildew might grow because to excessive humidity levels.
- Determine trouble areas before costly repairs are necessary.
- Install in a refrigerator or freezer to avoid losing pricey frozen meals due to equipment failure or power outage.
- Check rooms that do not have native temperature control. Receive low-temperature alarms before water pipes freeze.
- Keep an eye on your cigar humidor, wine cellar, or any other object or space that is temperature and humidity sensitive.
1x-CR-2 Battery (included)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Shipping/Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Humidity Range: 0 to 90% R.H. (non-condensing)