GE Enbrighten Toggle Style Auxiliary Switch
|Operating Voltage||120 Volts|
|Switch Style||Add-on Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.25 x 2.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
|International Protection Rating||IP54|
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. For easy installation, the add-on switch only requires neutral, traveler and ground wires. It cannot be used as a standalone switch.
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch. This is NOT a standalone switch. (This product is an add-on only switch, and requires an existing GE Home Automation Switch to function. Without a GE Home Automation Switch, the Add-On Switch WILL NOT OPERATE.)
- MULTI-SWITCH OPERATION – Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to support the features of the primary smart device to which it is connected. Up to four add-on switches can be added to a smart switch or dimmer to operate fixtures from as many as five locations.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES – The add-on switch mirrors the functions of the primary smart device. It offers ON/OFF control when paired with a switch, dims when connected to a dimmer, adjusts speed when used with a fan control and many other home-automation commands.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wall plate not included. Works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality.