Kasa Smart Light Bulbs, Full Color Changing Dimmable Smart WiFi Bulbs Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, A19, 9W 800 Lumens,2.4Ghz only, No Hub Required, 2-Pack (KL125P2), Multicolor
- Multicolor & Auto White: Dimmable 16 million colors and warm to cool whites(2500K-6500K). Set your bulb to automatically adjust its color temperature to match natural light patterns from dawn to dusk. Explore endless lighting possibilities to create your favorite light effects for everything from a dinner party to a late-night study session. Great for holiday decorations.
- Voice Control: Get hands-free control of your lights with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Remote Control: Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the free Kasa smart app (iOS, Android). Dim, turn on or off or change the colors of your light bulb remotely at your fingertips.
- Energy Monitoring & Scheduling: Monitor real-time energy usage. Drive down energy consumption without losing quality (60 W equivalent). Use timer or schedules to set your lights to automatically turn on and off whenever you want, such as waking up with a soft glow in the morning with sunrise offset.
- Trusted & Reliable: Kasa is trusted by over 6 Million users. UL certified for safety use. Require 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Dimmable 16 million colors and warm to cool whites(2500K-6500K), E26 A19 base. Explore endless lighting possibilities to create your favorite light effects for every scene you need. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart bulb with your home Wi-Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.