Qubino Flush Shutter
- Designed for motorized AC curtains
- Extremely small module that fits inside switchboard (45 mm)
- Retrofit installation
- Optional Temperature sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- 1 year warranty
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
It will need 3 wires, including the neutral wire for installation. You will need to disconnect the power supply before installing your Flush Shutter.
To install your Flush Shutter, you can follow these three simple steps :-
Step 1. Remove the switch from the switchboard and disconnect all the wires.
Step 2. Connect the wires to the Shutter and insert it in the switchboard.
Step 3. Now simply screw the switches back to the switchboard.
The Shutter Plus has a different wiring for the external switches. Please refer to the included manual before you install your device. For a detailed information on Qubino Flush Shutter and its installation process, please go through the link :- Qubino Flush Shutter Manual
Remotely control motors of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, etc.
- Controls blinds and awnings through Z-Wave network.
- Monitors power consumption
- Temperature Sensor (Optional)
- Fits into any standard switch box because of its compact and smart body.
- Easy DIY installation process