Sengled E11-N1EA, Color Changing Light – Works with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT Multicolor Smart Bulbs, Hub required, 60 Watt Equivalent, 800LM, 1 Pack
- Easy to Set Up: Hub required(sold separately). Sengled smart bulb need to connect to your smartphone through a hub like Sengled Smart Hub, Alexa, SmartThings, Wink and Habitat.
- Sengled hub support 2.4GHz network and 5GHz network. Compatible with Android & iOS.
- Voice and Remote Control: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, allows you to control this smart light hand-free with simple voice commands. e.g. ‘Alexa, set the bedroom to Blue’.
- With the "Sengled Home" App on your phone, you can easily turn on/off anywhere.
- Group Control: Let you easily arrange your bulbs in groups, and adjust the brightness and color in an entire group at one time. High connection reliablity even add up to 64 smart bulbs to the smart hub system. Without worry about straining your network and frequently drop offline like most smart WiFi bulbs in the market.
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode: Starting at the set time, the smart bulbs will slowly brighten throughout the timespan you set. Your lights will slowly get brighter in the morning. And you can also schedule your lights to simulate a sunset so that you can fall asleep more naturally every evening. Your bulbs will slowly dim over the timespan you set.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
From Sengled: Smart Lighting Expert. Lighting up the world since 1997Sengled WiFi Classic Smart Light Bulbs are the simplest way to get started with smart lighting.No hub is required just install the LED bulb like a standard light bulb and connect it to your home’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Control the bulb through the Sengled Home app (iOS and Android) to manage the smart lights, including adjusting the brightness, setting schedules, creating scenes and monitoring energy.You can also control the lights with your voice when paired to your Amazon Alexa devices or Google Assistant smart speakers.