AEOTEC Z-Wave Plus NanoMote Quad ZWA003
- Four button Z-Wave remote control for 8 different scenes (long press or short press) with each scene activating up to 5 different Z-Wave devices. Inbuilt PIN lock to avoid accident activation of scenes, especially panic button and emergency scenes.
- Includes replaceable & rechargeable LIR2450. Can be recharged via USB typically after 3 months’ use.
- Tiny and portable, measuring only 1.96x0.57”, it’s designed as a key chain remote control and ships with keychain loop, user guide, and USB charging cable.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Home Center and more to find from our official webpage.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-18036041.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Apps are not always comfortable, voice control is not always available – the Aeotec NanoMote is always there!
With the Aeotec NanoMote you control devices and scenes in your intelligent home easily and intuitively – on the wall and in your hand – with one or four buttons.
The NanoMote Quad from Aeotec is a stationary 4-button wall switch as well as a portable remote control, which can be integrated into an existing Z-Wave network as a secondary controller for wireless control of devices and scenes.
The Aeotec NanoMote sends commands to the Z-Wave gateway and controls electronic devices, shutters and blinds or lamps. The Aeotec NanoMote Quad controls up to 15 automated scenes.
The battery-operated device can be wall mounted or used as a portable remote control. It can also be used as a pendant on your key ring or car key. In order to avoid unintentional triggering, the Aeotec NanoMote has a locking function which is triggered by a predefined combination of keystrokes.
- Remote control with four buttons
- Can be used as a portable remote control or as a permanently installed wall switch
- Control of devices and up to 15 scenes
- Locking of the NanoMote by predefined keystroke combination to avoid unintentional triggering
- Battery-operated (rechargeable via USB cable)
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus