GoControl Z-Wave Wall Dimmer Switch
- Replace and upgrade your existing light switch with fully automatic switch you can control remotely
- 100 step dimming lets you create the ideal lighting scene. Requires a neutral connection.
- Auto-sense feature allows lamp activation Independent of controller status
- Supports multi-tap scene control for up to 8 programmed scenes.
- Switch also acts as repeater to extend Z-Wave network reach.
- Compatible with all major bulbs, controllers and Z-Wave-certified devices
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
Add this product to a bundle - save money versus seperate purchases.
The GoControl Z-Wave Wall Dimmer Switch (500W) replaces existing wall switches, enabling On/Off and Dim/Brighten Z-Wave control over connected lights. Command connected lights and lamps individually or as part of a scene. The dimmer switch supports incandescent loads up to 500 Watts.
Once connected to the switch (neutral connection required), your lights can be turned on/off and dimmed with a Z-Wave controller up to 100 feet away. The switch’s Auto-Sense feature allows connected lights to maintain local control, so you can continue to turn lamps on/off with their built-in switches. With 100 step dimming, this switch lets you set the ideal lighting scene.
Maximum Load – 500 Watts for control of permanently installed lighting fixtures only (Not for control of receptacles)
Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
Input: 120v 15A 60Hz
Tamper resistant as required by 2008 National Electric Code for new and renovated dwellings
Network wide inclusion
Fits in a standard J-box
Requires a neutral connection