Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus On/Off Switch ZEN71, White | Direct 3-Way (No Add-On Switch Needed) | Z-Wave Hub Required
|Current Rating||15 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||120 Volts|
|Switch Style||Temperature Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 3.75 x 2.25 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Controller Type||Wink, Vera, SmartThings|
About this item
- FASTER Z-WAVE: Add wireless on/off control to your lights when you connect this switch to your Z-Wave system (hub required, sold separately). The NEW 700 Series chip ensures more range and faster communication. Compatible hub needed for voice control.
- DIRECT 3-WAY SOLUTION: No add-on switch needed! Works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Wire it just like the ZEN21 model. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Works great as a single pole switch too!
- BETTER FIT: The new model is just 1.16" deep so it's easier to install it in a shallow or crowded box! There are no heat sink tabs either, just place it next to the other switches in a multi-gang box. And if you need a different color paddle, just ask Zooz for light almond, brown, or black options (NOT included, sold separately) - the white paddles can be replaced.
- SMART SKILLS: Reports status instantly. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Scene control (multi-tap triggers), smart bulb mode, adjustable LED indicator, and more extra features available on hubs that support advanced settings and functionality.
- LATEST SECURITY: Equipped with the new S2 authenticated security protocol and SmartStart for instant and safe pairing. Z-Wave Plus and ETL certified for communication and safety standards compliance. Lifetime tech support.
You can easily add more later or return those you don’t need
We always want our customers to get the lowest price and fastest delivery on everything they order from us.
Sometimes this is best acheived by having your order fulfilled by one of our premier trusted affiliates.
We offer this service so you always get your products on time and at the best price available.
NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- Model Number: ZEN71
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 150W LED’s and CFL’s
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 200 feet line of sight (signal will be affected by obstacles and walls)
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
Will it work with my smart speaker?
Smart speakers are not Z-Wave controllers so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to control this switch with voice.
Smart speaker compatible Z-Wave hubs include:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Compatible with SmartThings